We are uniquely positioned to provide expertise in the design, research, and implementation of innovative, research-based educational technology.
We recognize that designing innovative learning technology requires a diverse set of expertise. We have both the design expertise and the technical resources to implement our designs.
We are experienced in learning, instruction, cognition, technology, design, and implementation. Further, we work with a large network of educators, researchers, artists, developers, and subject matter specialists when other specific expertise is needed. The combination of our design expertise with our network of professionals allows us to offer comprehensive design services that ensures that we meet the original design goals.
“Inquirium provided a thoughtful, human approach to my project... Their recommendations stemmed from experience and research, and I trusted their advice. I would recommend their services to anybody seeking a creative approach to a project.”
– Elory Rozner, Museum of Science and Industry
What Can We Do For You?
We offer a complete range of custom software development services to our clients. We provide the pedagogical expertise and the technical implementation expertise for all of your project needs.
- Research collaborations on funded grants and new grant proposals.
- Consulting services to help you evaluate and select appropriate technology.
- Design services to help you create integrated technology-based learning environments, such as web-based interactives, standalone software or curriculum activities and materials.
- Production services that manage the complete process of developing learning technologies, including project management, programming and graphics and multi-media development.
Contact us for more information about our services.